The Business of the Year Torch Awards allow businesses the opportunity to spotlight the great things they do every day in furthering marketplace trust and integrity. Recipients of the awards receive:
· Special recognition at annual BBB Accredited Business events, such as the Integrity Golf Classics.
· A customized glass award.
· Special marketing privileges and opportunities, including the usage of exclusive Business of the Year Torch Award seals.
· Recognition by BBB, including press releases to local media outlets.
· The organization may not hold an unsatisfactory record with any BBB.
· The organization must do business within the state for which it is applying—Alaska, Oregon or Western Washington.
· The organization must have been in business for at least 18 months.
· The organization must not have received a Business of the Year Torch Award within the previous consecutive three years.
Deadline: All entries must be submitted electronically or postmarked by December 31. Winners will be announced no later than March 1.
Click here to download the 2014 Business of the Year Application.
Submit Entries Online, by Fax or by Mail To:
BBB Business of the Year Awards
c/o Better Business Bureau
1000 Station Drive, Ste 222
DuPont, WA 98327
Fax: 907-562-4061, 503-212-3099 or 206-431-2200
Please submit only one entry per business location; multiple entries will be ignored.
For more information on Better Business Bureau’s Business of the Year Awards, please call BBB at 907-562-0704, 503-212-3022 or 206-431-2222.